Wednesday 21 December 2011

London Supercars - 12th Feb 2011 - Enzo, LP640, 458 + More!



What started off as a really boring day turned out to be quite a good afternoon.
Standing by Sloane street having got bored of walking around and seeing nothing, thought wait there for 20mins see what was going past there if anything... after a few 430, V8V etc there was a 458 (S11CRY), promptly followed by another (FA57CHL) anyone who knows these two cars knows they are not quiet :) Great to see them both out, then about 5mins after I spotted a very low wing mirror behind a cab, thought to myself... lp640... sure enough I was not wrong (PR05PER) cool, a new one for me.. kinda, was registered as RX08FHL a while ago. About 10 mins after this a white one comes past X8NAB, not to be confused with X8NAA that I saw in January!

15mins more there I got bored and started walking around mayfair... pretty dull, so went onto parklane for a bit and it was suprisngly busy for supercars!
Morgan Aero SuperSports
Lamborghini Gallardo
Porsche 997 GT3 RS - Matte grey (can't really see it in the vid, just hear it)
The white LP640
An Enzo- my first this year.. very loud!
f430s and california etc oh and a very rare Ferrari 275 convertible! worth in the region of £8million plus apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment